Attestation of Educational Diplomas/Certificates is mandatory if you’re applying for higher education. IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen) is authorized by the Government of Pakistan to attest educational diplomas/certificates, awarded by all boards at secondary and higher secondary levels.
IBCC Attestation Procedure
- Download the attestation form from IBCC’s website by clicking here or obtain one from the head/regional offices or apply online here.
- Remove the plastic coating before submitting certificate for attestation.
- Make sure that all the documents that you’re submitting to IBCC for verification (SSCs, HSSCs, Diplomas, Shahadat-ul-Saanviat-ul-Aama, Shahadat-ul-Saanviat-ul-Khasa, Marks Sheets, School Leaving Certificate etc.) have been verified by the issuing authority (BISE/BTE/Directorate of Education) and must be submitted in a sealed envelope.
- Fill the form in accordance with the instructions mentioned on the form.
- Obtain a challan form from the window of the head/regional office, submit the challan form along with the fees and attach the original paid challan with the attestation form.
- Only the certificate holder or his/her parents/siblings are eligible to submit and received the documents.
- IBCC only attests certificates from educational institutes (schools, colleges) that are affiliated or registered with the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Board of Technical Education or Directorate of Education.
- If the procedure is properly followed, IBCC would return the attested documents on the next working day.
- Certificates can be submitted for attestation at Islamabad Head office, Karachi Regional Office, Lahore Regional Office, Bahawalpur Regional Office, Peshawar Regional Office or Quetta Regional Office.
IBCC Attestation Charges and Fees
- The attestation form and challan forms are free of cost.
- The charges for attestation of an original certificate or document are Rs.400/document.
- The charges for attestation of a copy of an original certificate or document are Rs.200/copy.
Office Hours for Submitting or Receiving Documents
- Forms and Documents for attestation can be submitted from 9:15am to 4:00pm on all working days except for Fridays.
- Forms and Documents for attestation can be submitted from 9:15am to 12:00pm on Fridays.
- Attested Documents can be collected from 10:00am to 4:00pm on all working days except for Fridays.
- Attested Documents can be collected from 10:00am to 12:00pm Fridays.