Program of Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship takes mid–career professionals with illustrated potential of leadership for academic year of graduate–level non–degree course work and activities of professional development. The duration of the program is 10 month and this duration consist on internship and academic course work. Through a competitive process maximum 18 campuses have been selected. On the bases of institutional resources each university have been chosen. After completion of program all candidates must return back to Pakistan.
- Funds of Tuition funds
- Free Airplane Expenses
- Health Insurance
- Help in Visa Process
- Applicants must be Pakistani citizen with minimum 5 years of professional experience.
- Applicant must be completed 16 years of education.
- Applicant should be expert in English speaking and writing.
- Applications receive from university teachers with no experience and responsibilities will not accepted.
- The candidates who have dual US / Pakistan nationality are ineligible for this program.
- Those candidates who have spouse, Parent, Fiance or child who are over the age of the age of 18 and have residence is US are also ineligible.
- All applications must be submitted online.
- Copies of paper will not be considered.
- Only successful students will be required to take TOEFEL(Test Of English As A Foreign Language).
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org