Attestation of your degree from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education is an important task that you have to get done with, before you can proceed to applying for higher education. It is imperative that you follow the proper procedure for the attestation of your degree in order to avoid any inconveniences in the future.
Board of intermediate and Secondary Education Attestation Procedure
- Download the degree attestation form from the official website of BISE or click here to directly access the form.
- Fill the form as per the mentioned instructions.
- For fee submission, obtain a challan form by heading to the HBL Board branch or download one from Biseâ€™s website. Hereâ€™s the link to BISEâ€™s online challan form generator.
- Pay the fee at any HBL Branch and attach the original challan (paid) in the degree attestation form.
- In case you want attestation of your matric as well as your Inter degree, you will have to obtain and submit two separate forms for attestation of Matric and Inter degrees.
- Attach two clearly readable photocopies each of your matric and inter degrees and paste a passport size picture of the applicant on each of the photocopies.
- If thereâ€™s nothing wrong with the form and the procedure has been followed correctly, you will get an attested copy of your degree at your doorstep via courier within 15 days.
Procedure to Send a Sealed and Attested copy of your degree to a Foreign country
If youâ€™re willing to send an attested copy to a foreign institution eg. WES, ICAS directly via BISE, the procedure is quite similar. The only additional thing that you would have to do is download the proforma from the website of the institution that youâ€™re willing to send a copy of your attestation to, and attach 2 photocopies of the proforma alongside the form.
Charges and Fees
- The charges of Degree attestation are Rs.1000.
- The charges to get your degree as well as your report card attested are Rs.2000.
- The charges for the degree attestation form are Rs.100, which would be paid on-spot if you obtain a form from the BISE office.
- In case you download the form or use a photocopy, charges of Rs.100 would be charged with the degree attestation charges.
- Charges of sending a copy of attested degree to a foreign institute are Rs.2000.
- Charges of sending a copy of attested degree and report card to a foreign institute are Rs.3000.