A nine-month FLTA program, state funded of U.S. Department is a Non-degree program to provide an opportunity to young teacher of English to improve their skills. The purpose of FLTA is to provide a facility for teacher to improve their knowledge and proficiency in English language according to the society and culture of United States. Fulbright FLTA also interacts in groups for conversation, non-academic activities and other community projects with their host. The participants of FLTA must return to their countries after completion of their degree.
Last Date To Apply: July 07, 2020
Application Submission: Online Form
Download Reference Letter: File Link
- Temporary Announcement will be held on June/July.
- The total duration of programs 9-10 month.
- Study of Program will be started on fall next year.
- Candidate must have nationality of Pakistan and Pakistani Passport.
- The teachers with good previous experience will be preferred.
- Candidate must completed minimum 16 years of education.
- Candidate should be young and early career educator.
- Must have Pakistani residence during selection process.
How To Apply
- Applicant must follow the complete application process
- Candidate must have transcript of academic documents.
- Reference letters minimum three must be submitted with application form before deadline.