Fulbright Degree Program 2021
- July 05, 2020
- Rahnumai /
- Scholarship /
Fulbright Degree Program is a Maters and PHD graduated degree program funded by the United States Agency For international Development (USAID). These funded programs will give different grants like tuition fee, provide textbooks related to study programs, a residence, airplane expenses, health insurance and also helps the candidates in visa process.
For the Master’s Degree Program candidate must completed 16 years of education from a HEC recognized university. The students who have recently completed their graduation are highly encourage to apply. But the Students of MBA and public administration applicants needs two years of work experience. For the PhD degree program must completed their 18 years of education from a HEC recognized university. The candidate who have work experience in teaching, research experience and work in public sector of Pakistan are more desirable.
All the candidate who are successful need to sign a contract with USEPF. All the applicants needs to require (Graduate Record Examination (GRE General). By using new system 136 in quantitative and 138 in the verbal sections are required. Qualities of Applicant must be good in English speaking and writing. Only selected candidates will be required to take TOEFEL(Test Of English As A Foreign Language).
Last Date to apply: 15 July 2020
Application submission: Online
Letter of reference: Link
Process Process of accepting application starts each year in the month of February and deadline of application submission in May. The process of interview continues till September and final result of selected candidate will declared in mid-October. University submission process continues till February. Then visa interview continues until June.
- The candidates who have Pakistani citizenship, have residence, currently working in Pakistan and also have good academic results in all fields can apply in Fulbright Degree Program.
- The Fulbright Degree Program also expected to their applicants that they share their experience of US with their colleagues and friends in Pakistan.
- Applicants must be Pakistani citizen with minimum 5 years of professional experience.
- The candidates who have dual US / Pakistan nationality are ineligible for this program.
- The priority of Fulbright degree program are those students who have not previously granted any Fulbright program.
- The person who are already in us and have residency are not eligible for this program.
- Those candidates who have spouse, Parent, Fiancé or child who are over the age of the age of 18 and have residence is US.
How to Apply
Complete application process includes:
- Application form
- Total three reference letters
- GRE score report
- Scanned Documents that included are grading scale of university issuing a degree, HEC attested documents and transcripts will be acceptable.