- Deadline Jul 07, 2017
- Posted Jun 20, 2017
Founded as a Federally Chartered University in July 2000, the National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences is a premiere University of Pakistan, renowned for quality and impact of its students in the development of local software and other industries. The university has five modern campuses at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Chiniot-Faisalabad. These campuses provide world class educational environment and recreational facilities to about 9,000 students, around one quarter are female.
Deadline for Registration: July 7th, 2017
Research wings of the university are well recognized, nationally and internationally. They are embarked upon cutting edge research having direct impact on the social, economic and technological needs of Pakistan. Our vision is to become a globally recognized research university of Pakistan within the next decade.
The procedure for admission is as follows:
- Admission Application Form must be filled online by following the instructions. Click Here for Online Admission Application
- Applications received through post or by hand will not be accepted/entertained.
- The online system assigns a unique Application Reference Number (ARN) to each applicant, which must be noted for later use.
- Applicant will deposit the Application Fee in the designated Bank. Fee is non-refundable/adjustable.
- Application processing fee of Rs 1,500 is payable by all applicants including those who are seeking admission on the basis of NTS (NAT or GAT) test only. If NTS is added with NU test application then Rs. 500 will be charged.
- If an applicant wants to take more than one Admission Test, then an Additional Fee of Rs 500 is payable for each additional Admission Test. [For example, for taking both the BBA and the BS tests, or for taking both the MS (CS) and MS (SPM) tests.]
- Applicant will confirm that information entered in the Admission Application Form is correct. In case of incorrect information, the University has all the rights to cancel the application/admission without any fee refund.
- Upon payment of the Application Processing Fee (and additional Admission Test Fee), the applicant will print his/her ADMIT CARD bearing the applicant’s TEST ROLL NUMBER.
- The applicant should then visit the test campus on the specified date and time as mentioned on the Admit card.
- Admission of a student automatically stands cancelled if he or she fails in the required exam whose result was not available at the time of admission.
NU Online Admission Test
Note: Above information copied from university website.
Signup on Rahnumai for more details and alerts / apply with us.