- Deadline Oct 10, 2016
- Posted Oct 06, 2016
Last Date to Apply October 10, 2016
Admission Test October 15, 2016
1. Study carefully the University Prospectus and the instructions before filling the application form.
2. The minimum requirement for application is a scholastic score of at least 60% in the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) examination (pre-medical group) of the Boards of Higher Secondary School Education in Pakistan or an equivalent examination recognized by the university.
3. The application should include:
a) Attested copies of the following documents:
i. High School Mark Sheet / Certificate
ii. High School Provisional Certificate
iii. Higher Secondary School Mark Sheet / HEC-I Admit Card
iv. Higher Secondary School/College Provisional Certificate
v. 2nd year Admit Card photocopy to be attached if Mark sheet is awaited. Submit F.Sc.-II, Mark sheet as soon as it is received otherwise your case will not be processed.
vi. Domicile Certificate or PRC or Father domicile certificate or receipt of domicile application.
vii. Equivalence Certificate of "A" & "O" level/Grade 12/other equivalent examination.
viii. Extra Curricular activities certificates, if any
b) Form Issue fees Rs. 2000/-.
c) Form Submission fees Rs. 1500/-
d) By Payorder / Courier fees Rs. 4000/-
e) Three recent passport size photographs with your name at the back, one photograph should be pasted on the space provided in the application form.
4. Incomplete application will not be processed.
5. The application form with its enclosures may be submitted by hand to the Admission Cell, Baqai Medical University, Super Highway, Karachi, between 9:00 a.m. to 4:0 p.m on working days. Application may also be posted by registered mail to the Director Admissions, Admission Cell, Baqai Medical University, Super Highway, Gadap Road, P. O. Box. 2407, Karachi-74600
Signup on Rahnumai for more details