- Deadline Sep 26, 2016
- Posted Sep 05, 2016
Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University is an equal opportunity organization. There is no discrimination on the basis of sex, religion, race, colour, creed or domicile. Anyone who is academically qualified for admission and fulfils the eligibility criteria to the courses of study offered by the college/institute is encouraged to apply. There are no quotas and no reserved seats. (These conditions may vary from time to time as per notifications issued by Pharmacy Council of Pakistan (PCP), Higher Education Commission (HEC) and/or the University Registrar Office.
The selection of students is meticulously done by the admission committee and approved by the Head of respective colleges after fulfilling all of the laid down criteria.
The candidates who are eligible to apply for admission must ensure submission of the following attested copies of documents along with their application form.
- Recent Photograph (with blue background, Passport size) : (4 Copies)
- Character Certificate : (1 Copy)
- SSC / O – Level mark sheet(s) : (1 Copy)
- SSC / O – Level Certificate : (1 Copy)
- HSSC / A – Level mark sheet(s) : (1 Copy)
- HSSC / A – Level Certificate : (1 Copy)
- g. Equivalent Certificate form IBCC for O/A Level : (1 Copy)
- Student’s CNIC / B Form : (1 Copy)
- Domicile : (1 Copy)
- Parent’s / Guardian’s CNIC : (1 Copy)
- NTS / MCAT / ETEA / Shifa Entry Test Result : (1 Copy)
- NOC for other Board / University : (1 Copy )
- Undertaking on : Original Stamp Paper submitted after provisional admission
No application for admission will be considered unless completely made out on the prescribed form by the candidate in his/her own hand writing. If any of the above certificates/documents are found to be false or forged, legal action will be taken against the student and his/her admission will be cancelled.
Last date of application submission 26-09-2016
Apply Online Here
Apply On STMU Web Portal