- Deadline Apr 30, 2017
- Posted Mar 04, 2017
XMU offers scholarships to doctoral, master’s and undergraduate candidates. Scholarship awardees will have their tuitions covered (a maximum of 4 years for doctoral programmes, 2 or 3 years for master's programmes, 4 or 5 years for undergraduate programmes). Moreover, XMU provides monthly living allowances for outstanding master’s or doctoral candidates in accordance with the standards of Chinese Government Scholarships. The awardees' academic performance will be assessed each year and only those achieving the required standard will have their scholarship renewed for the following year.
Deadline: April 30, 2017
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Educational background and age limits:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree studies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for master's degree studies must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master's degree and be under the age of 45.
For more information about
- Chinese-medium undergraduate, master's and doctoral programmes
- English-medium undergraduate, master's and doctoral programmes
Applicants are eligible for scholarship assessment only after they are admitted to the undergraduate, master's or doctoral programme of Xiamen University. (Application guidelines for undergraduate programmes / master’s programmes / doctoral programmes 2017 are available at http://admissions.xmu.edu.cn )
- Applicants are required to make online application at http://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/application and then download and print out the Application Form for International Students generated upon successful online application.
- Applicants fill in and print out the Application Form for XMU Scholarship (click to download).
- Submission of application documents
Send by post to XMU's Admissions Office the two forms and other required documents. Application documents should reach the Office before 30 April 2017. When mailing application documents from mainland China, EMS mailing service is highly recommended as to ensure timely and efficient delivery of your package.
Postal address: Admissions Office of Xiamen University, Fujian Province, China 361005; Tel: +86 (0)592 2184792
For more details visit
Signup on Rahnumai for more alerts.