- Deadline Mar 02, 2017
- Posted Nov 21, 2016
· The NOP team visits schools/colleges in various cities, towns and villages all over Pakistan to give presentations about the LUMS National Outreach Programme.
· Students send their applications for the NOP Summer Coaching Session to LUMS and the shortlisted students are invited on campus in the summer to experience university life.
- Students hoping for NOP scholarship apply for admission to LUMS along with other regular students.
- Students take the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- Based on the financial need assessment, admitted students are offered a fully-funded scholarship in the LUMS undergraduate programmes.
A student from anywhere in Pakistan can apply if they meet the criteria of marks and financial need. There are no separate seats/quota for students based on region, ethnicity and/or extra-curricular activities.
- At least 80% marks in Matric or equivalent in O-Levels
- Financial need
The students shortlisted on the above criteria are invited to NOP summer coaching session, whereby they are examined through different exercises and tests. Students are evaluated on their performance at the coaching session and are registered for the entrance test, fully funded by LUMS. Finally, students who apply to LUMS and qualify on merit are offered admission on full scholarship.
All students irrespective of whether they apply directly or through the NOP programme are evaluated on the same admission criteria. While assessing financial need, a review committee ensures transparency in the process of awarding scholarships to all those who qualify for admission to LUMS.
|Summer Coaching Session Application Deadline
||March 02, 2017
|Summer Coaching Session
||July – August each year
|Selection of Candidates for LUMS Undergraduate Application
||September – October each year
|Deadline to apply for admission (online)
||February 16, 2017 till 5:00 pm (PST)
|Deadline to submit supporting documents
||February 17, 2017 till 5:00 pm (PST)
|Deadline to take SAT
||January 21, 2017
||1st May – 30th June 2017
How to Apply
Signup on Rahnumai for more details