- Deadline Jul 19, 2017
- Posted May 21, 2017
Admissions at IQRA University are based 100% on merit. Students applying for different disciplines must clear the admission test and the interview. Admission test is split into four sections:
Quantative Analysis, English Language, General Knowledge, IQ, Drawing Test (Only for Media Science Students) OR TOEFL IBT with 90 or TOEFL CBT with 570 or IELTS with Band 6 and SAT-1 with 1200, Drawing Test (Only for Media Science Students)
Last date for submission of Application is July 19, 2017
Qualifications required for Bachelor’s Programme:
- Applicants should have minimum higher 2nd division in Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Applicants having “A” levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- For admission in B.E. an applicant must have:
- At least 60% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre-Engineering Examination. An applicant having a combination of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Sciences is also eligible.
- Or, GCE (A levels) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Applicants having A levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate with at least 60% marks, issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Or, At least 60% marks in Diploma of Associate Engineering Examination, for admission against reserved seats in the same discipline of Engineering in which he or she has passed the Diploma Examination.
- The number of credit hours needed to be completed for the award of a degree will be according to the policies of the Higher Education Commission.
Signup on Rahnumai for more details and alerts / apply with us.