- Deadline Sep 19, 2016
- Posted Aug 31, 2016
The Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination, Government of Pakistan has assigned the task of conducting theLocal GRE-General test for Higher Studies to the National Testing Services (NTS).
Applications are invited for studying abroad under the Commonwealth General Scholarships Program for the year 2017. Scholarships are fully funded and final selection will be made by the donor country.
Scholarships are expected to be offered by United Kingdom, New Zealand and other commonwealth countries.
The detailed information of Scholarship may be seen on NTS website.
- Candidate must hold a Masters Degree/ MBA / B.Sc Honors (4 years), from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- Students awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
- Please attach your complete academic credentials with filled Application Form to apply.
How to Apply
- Applications must be received by NTS not later than Monday, 19th September, 2016.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phone to the examination center.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
Apply Online Here