- Deadline Jan 17, 2017
- Posted Dec 30, 2016
Chief Minister (Punjab) Scheme for Turkish Language Scholarships took an initiative to build a strong relation between Pak and Turk nations. To fulfil the requirements of communication among turkish and pakistani people, CM allocated funds to send 25 young people to Turkey for learning Turkish language.
Last Date to Apply : Jan 17, 2017
- Punjab Domicile.
- Age: 22-24 years on the last date of application.
- Education: Minimum of 14 years of schooling, in any subject, from an accredited institution with at least 1st division (or 3.0/4.0 CGPA) in the Bachelor degree and no 3rd division in the whole career.
- All the candidates need to be medically fit in order to qualify for the award of Scholarship.
- All the candidates are advised to verify / assure that their particulars (Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth etc.) are exactly same on all the documents (Certificates, CNIC, & Passport etc.)
- Provisionally selected awardees will have to attend and successfully complete the language studies (of 2 to 3 weeks) at a local institution.
- After final selection, the awardees will be required to secure admission for Turkishish Language Studies at an approved institution in Turkish for a period of up to two years.