- Deadline Jul 13, 2017
- Posted May 21, 2017
The University offers admissions in a number of Undergraduate and Graduate programs in various discipline. All the programs offered are accredited / approved by the HEC / PEC.
Last Date to Receive Application Forms: Thursday July 13, 2017
The Admissions Department works under the supervision of the Controller of Examinations.
Admissions to different programs are offered in fall and spring semesters (twice a year). However, Engineering Programs are offered in Fall semester only.
Admissions are based on:
- Past Academic Record.
- Performance in Admission test / GAT / NAT.
- Interview (if required)
- BS Engineering programs require a minimum of 60% marks in FSc in Pre-Engg (Physics, Chemistry & Maths). Candidates with relevant DAE may apply for admission on reserved seats.
- BS Computer Science and BS Software Engineering programs require a minimum of 45% marks in FA/FSc/DAE or equivalent.
- BS Bio Sciences / Bioinformatics programs require a minimum of 45% marks in FSc/FA/DAE or equivalent.
- BS Accounting & Finance and BBA programs require a minimum of 45% marks in Intermediate or equivalent.
- MBA (Regular) and MBA (Professional) programs require minimum 45% marks in a 14 year Bachelor's degree. MBA Professional (2.5 year) program also requires professional work experience.
- MS and MBA (Graduate) programs require a relevant 16 year degree with CGPA 2.00/4.00 or 50% marks.
- PhD programs require MS/MPhill degree in relevant discpline with minimum 3.00/4.00 CGPA or 60% marks.
- An applicant having intermediate or equivalent less than 60% is ineligible for admission to any under graduate engineering program.
- An applicant having less than 45% marks in Intermediate is not eligible for admission to any under graduate program.
- Applicants having CGPA less than 2.00/4.00 with less than 50% marks are ineligible for admission to any MS program.
- An applicant who has been expelled from MAJU/CUST earlier on discipline grounds is ineligible for admission to any program.
Signup on Rahnumai for more details and alerts / apply with us.